• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

thrown back from the gates of valhalla - ALL KINGDOM
    Prague
    The silver lioness is exhausted.

It takes her more than a few days to make her way back to the Jungle - she travels cloaked in equal parts invisibility and agony. Although she has some of the oldest magic walking Beqanna and immortality, fighting several magicians and mortals takes a toll on even the strongest of hearts. She hears Lagertha's call, more like she listened much to the iron mare's dismay to her thoughts of the land; the chaos that had crossed here. The lioness finally shifts back to the Andalusian form, the dark forelock falling across the honey colored eyes. She moves towards the small gathering, her eyes crossing over the desolation that she both helped stop and caused. "I am sorry Lagertha, I did what I could to save it - it is my life, it will regrow; we always regrow," she says with more emotion than usual - perhaps she is just tired but she feels spent. She remembers then that she changed the spirit lioness into a spider and ate it to protect it. She heaves a few times and it crawls from her achey jaws. She uses some of the last energy she has to change it back, it approaches her and affectionately rubs against her. Prague knows in her heart that she hasn't let the jungle down, hopefully her sisters either. "I am always here to help, I will always be here to help but for now I must rest, I need a sleep longer than any mortal can imagine. Lagertha, with your permission I would like to temporarily become an oracle of sorts; to be called on to see into the future or past, to give insight and at worst case; be used in wars but for now my body has given all it can. I'm fragile," she admits and it is so very hard to do, to admit that you are not an embodiment of strength. She then realizes partially because she does not carry her own heart -- Texas does, wherever he might be. "Texas has my heart in it's literal form, until I have it back I cannot restore to my former self", she speaks to Lagertha, now. She doesn't know what decision her Queen will make, either one she will stand beside but she needs more than just a few days to repair. She needs a safe haven.
    ladies and gentlemen, fasten your seatbelts.

i'm really cool with either thing but either way I'll be playing her a little less for a few months to give some of my other new babies some fun. Smile I'll still be here but I'm bringing a new mare here too! Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
    RE: thrown back from the gates of valhalla - ALL KINGDOM - by prague - 03-30-2016, 10:41 PM