• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Adrenalize Me

The tug of her teeth on his old body is enticing as hell. His features reflect this with a toying smirk. The stallion likes the way she invades his space, with her tongue and teeth. He likes the way she smells and the way that tight end swings. He could follow that for a while.

But now that we got the point across that she gives him a half chub, the striped male wonders if she is can actually contribute to a herd. I mean, fucking is fun and all, but he sometimes wanted to have a decent conversation. Emerald pools match the dark ones of this fine ass bitch when she promptly shoves her face against his, giving Mari time to give her a little peck on the cheek when she pulls away. He gives her a full smile at this point with a laugh before she inquires about the wet spot (giggity!) on her hind end.

"Hey now cupcake-" he didn't ask her name and hasn't yet decided if he cared enough to, "by declaration of a misogynistic society that we both dwell in and you being a mare that I drooled on...well..." He gives a little shrug as his eyes roll away simultaneously, a small chuckle following in a low baritone. "I'm sure there is more in that pretty head than I realize or honestly care to admit to. So, shall we?" He is already turning, green hued wings ruffling before settling back along the striped spine, not really waiting for a reply for the russet woman knew her place deep down and would follow like a good little girl but just for good measure the male swings the heavy skull to look over his shoulder, a devilishly playful smile on his whiskered mug.

Marijuana

all we need is some ice cream and a hug

Messages In This Thread
    Adrenalize Me - by Hyroniemus - 04-01-2016, 06:25 PM
    RE: Adrenalize Me - by Marijuana - 04-01-2016, 07:45 PM
    RE: Adrenalize Me - by Hyroniemus - 04-01-2016, 08:23 PM
    RE: Adrenalize Me - by Marijuana - 04-02-2016, 01:01 PM