• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

All Eyes on Me!!-[Hasenel]
    Please Don't Take My Spotlight

Khalani had been traveling for a few days, searching for a new home. She stopped at the field when the scent of multiple horses ran threw her nares,  there was fresh scents, stale scents, scents she lost after moving a few steps. This field had the most activity she has seen in a while and it kept her interest long enough to look around. With all these scents someone is bound to approach me she thought to herself. Khalani fed off attention; she needed the attention of other equines to keep sane, it made her happy. The mares amber champagne pelt glistened as the sun beat on her, although the sun was out the season was autumn and a cool breeze was constant. The mare raised her tail (like an arabian) and pranced around the field, she gave a whinny calling out to any of interest. She slowed to a halt as she looked around for another to approach her.

Khalani

@[Hasenel]

Messages In This Thread
    All Eyes on Me!!-[Hasenel] - by Khalani - 04-20-2016, 05:15 PM
    RE: All Eyes on Me!!-[Hasenel] - by Hasenel - 04-21-2016, 03:23 PM
    RE: All Eyes on Me!!-[Hasenel] - by Khalani - 04-21-2016, 06:00 PM
    RE: All Eyes on Me!!-[Hasenel] - by Hasenel - 04-22-2016, 06:12 PM
    RE: All Eyes on Me!!-[Hasenel] - by Khalani - 04-22-2016, 06:48 PM
    RE: All Eyes on Me!!-[Hasenel] - by Hasenel - 04-22-2016, 07:05 PM