• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Like it never hurts (Any)
    The answers to her questions were acceptable. Three mares is a fine amount though how long might it have taken him to court that many? Still her question about whatever enemies he may have still wasn't answered, but she could bother him about that later. He said his mares approved of his land, though she'd decide on that when, and if she saw it.

It was reasuring to know that his mares weren't only there for the birth of foals but also for companionship and someone to spend time with, though is that enough for her? Sure it was better than most stallions had to offer, but what about the action and excitment of exploring and maybe even fighting. That brought up the fact of enemies again. He was intending to grow a big successful herd from what she could tell, and he had to come from somewhere so maybe an enemies from his home land could of possibly driven him away? Or more likely he just left to rule over his own herd.

The sight of another horse approaching them distracted her attention. A female, usually meaning a recruiter. Her gaze landed to the sides of the horse where, though tightly tucked and almost undetectable, lay huge beautiful wings. She has seen these kinds of horses flying above her before, but never close up like this. Ever since the first sight of a flying horse she'd secretly hoped to have wings like them, even if it was almost impossible and most likely not her. Taking her gaze off of the wings they landed on her face. She called out a greeting, notto her but to Hasenel. Her voice had a thick accent to it she's never heard before, so she couldn't identify exactly where she came from.

So, she new Hasenel from somewhere then? Perhaps an old rival or the complete opposite. More possible just someone he met along his travels, but something told her it was a bit more than that. She came from the desert? It made sense from the thin coat she wore and how titly she tucked her wings against the cold.

" Hello Yale. My name is Tolimay but I prefer May, as I've already told Hasenel here." She replied, a bit agitated that she had to repeat it. She listened to what Yael had to say. She actually had thought of joining a kingdom before but thought of that as a closed off possibility seeing as she didn't know anyone to offer to join. Plus the advantage of rank, greater paths to take, and even earn powers. " So, two offers. One to take. I need to find the best path to go down, such a big choice. Which one of you would want me more then? Yael has more to offer, but if I rose in rank, which I would be tempted to do if I joined, then there might be politics involved, and I'm not so fond of those. Especially when it involves so many horses. Hasenel has a pretty normal life to offer in a herd, which I'd be grateful for since, well I guess I like to know everyone, and it would be easier to know everyone when you start out small. Now then, which one would you two think is best for me?" May said, finally ending her speech. To be honest she was trying to play the two against each other after sensing some friction between them, and for almost no reason at all either. Her slight smile turned into a slight smirk and she peered at them.

Messages In This Thread
    Like it never hurts (Any) - by Tolimay - 04-22-2016, 07:09 PM
    RE: Like it never hurts (Any) - by Hasenel - 04-23-2016, 08:32 PM
    RE: Like it never hurts (Any) - by Tolimay - 04-23-2016, 11:32 PM
    RE: Like it never hurts (Any) - by Hasenel - 04-24-2016, 12:01 PM
    RE: Like it never hurts (Any) - by Yael - 04-24-2016, 01:40 PM
    RE: Like it never hurts (Any) - by Tolimay - 04-24-2016, 04:22 PM
    RE: Like it never hurts (Any) - by Hasenel - 04-24-2016, 04:42 PM
    RE: Like it never hurts (Any) - by Yael - 04-25-2016, 09:38 AM
    RE: Like it never hurts (Any) - by Kyra - 04-25-2016, 01:30 PM
    RE: Like it never hurts (Any) - by Tolimay - 04-25-2016, 09:18 PM