• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I will carry my banner {Any/Bersa}
    PHAEDRUS
    plod, plod, plod... its not nerves, its not the heat of the sun, its not stress from the kingdom that has him plodding around wearing a hole ten feet deep into the ground. Its Bersa, she should have been here by now, she should have escaped him already. Man was that guy in deep. Did he have any idea as to whom he had touched? There was nothing that he could think of that would stop him from murder. No Archam would pay. Having time to sit and brew on what exactly he was going to do, the violent thoughts have his lips curling everytime they pass through his head.

The brute didn't stand a chance against  himself. Not only was Phaedrus' size alone enough to crush the animal, but also his abilities too. Wrapping himself around the thick neck... choking the life out of him one second at a time. This two didn't cover the reasons as to why he would never beat the blue tipped stead, battle experience. Plain and simple. He had years, he had strength, and he had practice all tucked neatly under his belt. Something that he participated in exercising as often as he possibly could.

That was why the little snip had stolen the mare, scared little coward that he was. In retailation Phaedrus was pretty sure of his next move. Not only would he force the stallion into physical submission, he would take the herd. One at a time. Probably rescuing the mares and babes from fairies know what. If he found her harmed or raped upon her return well.... then there was nothing that could redeem him except his life.

As the worried and frantic thoughts builds up He wonders if he should try and sneak in, possibly take the mare away now. This was not a feeling he was used to nor would he get used to it anytime soon. Helpless, helpless to help others, that was the one thing he wanted so desperately to do. Yet here he stood, not much of a protector for sure. Maybe even just taking a leasurely flight over the herdland would be enough of a comfort to know that she was doing ok, that nothing had happened to her. Yet he knew the temptation was to much for himself.

Doing that would only serve to bring his boiling rage to the surface. At least staying away he could keep a cold face on for the other creatures that he encountered. But oh did his wings itch to take off and find her. His hoof stamps, he snorts or more accurately growls his displeasure. Trudging towards the border he looks out across the land, searching to spot the others herd, if not her brillant frame marching towards the border of her home.
    i'll carry this flag, to the grave if i must

@[Calcifer] I remember you saying something about the Dale, figured I would post here so you can if you want
    @[Nicole] you can join in too for the spirit animal?
    @[Ramiel] not sure if you want to join this thread or not if not thats fine, figured I'd invite anywho

Messages In This Thread
    I will carry my banner {Any/Bersa} - by Phaedrus - 05-17-2016, 08:51 PM
    RE: I will carry my banner {Any/Bersa} - by Besra - 05-18-2016, 12:12 AM
    RE: I will carry my banner {Any/Bersa} - by Besra - 05-24-2016, 10:04 PM
    RE: I will carry my banner {Any/Bersa} - by Besra - 05-28-2016, 02:12 PM