• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I love the way that your heart breaks... {G'ren, any}

I love the way that your heart breaks
    with every injustice and deadly fate.

He has never known anger or frustration. Indeed, he has truly known very few emotions except when he is giving or receiving pain. What he feels now can hardly be called either. It is little more than one might feel when bitten by a stinging fly (that is, if a fly to could come close enough to bite without suffering the repercussions of his flame), but even that much is surprising for the charred stallion.

G’ren Fire moves away from him, unflinching as ever, and Brynmor swiftly moves between them, challenging him in a way few have dared to do so in ages. A small thrill runs through him at the prospect, memories of a lovely silver mare, of a stallion black as midnight with cruelty stamped into his eternally youthful features, tumbling through his mind. He can feel each burn pulse and throb, the brand upon his forehead tingling as his body trembles with remembered electricity and fire.

It has been so long. Far too long since anyone has offered him pain. He misses it, aches for it. He is an addict, not of drugs but of pain.

A grin slowly curls his cracked lips, parting across yellowing teeth and bringing a hellish delight to his scarred features. This stallion had just inadvertently placed everything he craves right at the tips of his hooves.

With a low chuckle, he moves forward, making to brush past the graying stallion. The flames lick his skin with delicious, singeing heat. Should the other stallion refuse to move, he would feel the delight (or suffering, as most others seem to view it) of his fire. As he moves forward, his eyes fix upon G’ren Fire, a wicked, terrible light fueled by the thrill of anticipation coloring his normal bland gray gaze, and he speaks to her in a low voice. The promise in his voice is unmistakable. ”You may stay, but the child comes with me.”

It is his child, after all.

Raelynx

khaos x eyrie

html c insane | picture c naelii.deviantart.com

Uh, yeah, he's an ass :| My apologies for his jerkish ways

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I love the way that your heart breaks... {G'ren, any} - by Raelynx - 06-23-2016, 12:58 PM
    RE: I love the way that your heart breaks... {G'ren, any} - by Offspring - 06-23-2016, 01:24 PM