• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I love the way that your heart breaks... {G'ren, any}

I love the way that your heart breaks
    with every injustice and deadly fate.

The flames lick his skin, caressing him with its delightful heat even as the ground trembles beneath his feet and ice crackles and grows. The sizzle of hot and cold meeting echoes in the air as the charred stallion presses close, relishing the feel and sound. It has nothing on the scent and taste of burning hair and flesh, but it would do for now.

As it were, his interest in the mare had waned upon her refusal. In truth, his only interest in her had ever been in her potential. She has proven, unerringly and incontrovertibly, that she is the same as everyone else. He had thought her different, thought her special even, but he had been wrong.

And so she would be forgotten as easily as all the others (the ones he had left with child and just as easily abandoned, the inconsequential ones).

Now he has other reasons for staying. Primarily because he is terrible at taking orders. Certainly he would not start now.

And these men might (just might) be able to provide him with exactly what he has been aching for since he had been ejected from that dark god's cave. Even at the thought, his scarred skin tingles with remembered pain and joy. With his hide so blackened and burned, he has little feeling left. But perhaps, just perhaps…

A terrible smile curves his lips as he turns, gray eyes fixing upon the giant black beast rimmed by ice. There is a rare delight etched into his hideous features as he erupts into a lunge, massive, fire-encased body and bared teeth aiming for the smaller gray stallion between them.

Raelynx

khaos x eyrie

html c insane | picture c naelii.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I love the way that your heart breaks... {G'ren, any} - by Offspring - 06-23-2016, 01:24 PM
    RE: I love the way that your heart breaks... {G'ren, any} - by Raelynx - 06-29-2016, 04:28 PM