• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

night rippers [helleborn]

The falls thunder in the distance and pretty soon the pair is swallowed by the wild whirling mists and clouds of mist rising from the falling water. Beads of moisture gather along her lavender stripes, on the tips of Chem's onyx hairs and eyelashes. They're the only things down by the bottom of the waterfall and it's crystalline pool, surrounded by an array of smooth stones. When they briefly make contact his skin flushes, she wouldn't be able to see, but it certainly does. He presses his lip softly to her cheek, as if to have one more indulgent kiss of her skin before behaving himself like he should.

You're an awfully beautiful girl, you know.” He leans over to whisper to her as they stand side by side. His closest ear bands to her and his eyes flick back to the roaring waterfall. His tail slashes dramatically to each hip and then to splash over her lighter colored hips, resting over her barred rump. The contrasts between them, their eyes, their bodies; they're a perfect mix of opposite builds and tones.

Suddenly their peace is broken by the sound of screeching. Chem instinctively looks upward to see a pair of golden eagles circling low and calling out with their loudest alarm calls. The dark stallion knows exactly what this means and turns back to Helle with a primal sort of glaze to his stare. “I have to go, Helle, I have to go take care of something.” He starts to suck in a deep breath to explain, his adrenaline clearly starting to cook up. “You're safe here, in our home, it is your home now Helleborn – these mares here your family – go meet them, i'll be along as soon as I can.” He whuffs gently against her muzzle, reluctantly stealing one more caress of his rough lips to her soft velvet ones. He knows he shouldn't, but he does anyway, and takes her sweet smell with him as he gallops away.

chemdog
    astra inclinant, sed non obligant.

i'm hoping this will give her a chance to grow up and they'll meet again in another thread, i'll make it or you can if i take too long lol i still have some posts to do but i'll definitely make a brandy new thread if i get to it first

also, he wouldn't let me NOT let him be creepy lol

@[Helleborn]

Messages In This Thread
    night rippers [helleborn] - by Chemdog - 06-07-2016, 03:50 PM
    RE: night rippers [helleborn] - by Helleborn - 06-12-2016, 07:22 PM
    RE: night rippers [helleborn] - by Chemdog - 06-18-2016, 12:02 PM
    RE: night rippers [helleborn] - by Helleborn - 06-19-2016, 09:30 AM
    RE: night rippers [helleborn] - by Chemdog - 07-03-2016, 01:05 PM