• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Are You High Enough Without The Mary Jane Like Me
    Sretan
    {Are you insane like me}
    Mom was gone again. But this time the young fae wasn't about to wait around for her to return.

{Been in pain like me}

It had been going on since she was about 4 months old; her mother would disappear for days, weeks, sometimes a couple months on end and then reappear expecting everything to go over just fine. At first Sretan always welcomed her back with open arms, but eventually it wore on her and she now only accepted her mother back into her life with a small pit of anger in her gut. Oh well.

{Bought $100 bottle of champagne like me}

Her long pistons pulled her forward into the Field. Plenty of horses were around, none of whom she knew. But how hard was that really? Outside of a couple siblings and her parents, Sretan had scarcely even talked to another soul, and who knew how any of them were doing. Surely her mother was fine, just off being a loner, but she hadn't seen her father or siblings for a couple years now. She could still remember the first time she met Sahm and Sidra, the former being much more accepting of her existence. By now Sretan was certainly as large as they, holding the same blue-hued coat that linked all three of them to their father, a kind and magical being. Of all the equines she had ever come across, dad was her favorite by a landslide. Anyway... time for a home.

{Just to pour that motherf*cker down the drain like me}

What's that you ask? Why yes, Sretan is homeless. With a bum of a mother and no contact with other horses how did you really expect her to have a home? Silly question quite frankly. Continuing on now, Sretan wanted a home, note necessarily for the comfort of a herd, or acceptance from others, no. Sretan simply wanted a place where there would always be enough food from her, and somewhere that she had a right to be, where the towering stags wouldn't just push her out of the way. The blue mare could definitely hold her own in a fight, but she preferred not to waste her energy. Besides, that way, when the time finally came, her opponent wouldn't be prepared for the sh*t storm she could bring.

{Would you use your water bill to dry the stain like me}

The vixen picked a wonderful place for sure, knowing very well that scouts and recruiters often came to the field looking for the lonely. She stood in the most visible place she could possibly find, slightly elevated from most of the surrounding area and nowhere near any foliage that might block a stranger's view of her. Here she would stay, pretending to nose around in the grass or simply dozing off with a back hoof cocked, waiting to be approached.

Halsey: Gasoline
    daughter of jason and voudou

Messages In This Thread
    Are You High Enough Without The Mary Jane Like Me - by Sretan - 07-16-2016, 01:39 PM