• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

♪Welcome To My House ♪-[Delahaye,Any]
    the words she knows the tune she hums

The black mare hid her rude tone, which Zara appreciated although but at the same time it irritated her. She has never had an encounter with an equine who was unappreciative, Zara did not have to offer her home to the mare, but out of her own kindness she did. None the less she could see this mare being a good warrior for the kingdom, and would not turn her away once she agreed to see the Dale.

Her ears slightly lowered obviously irritated with the mares reactions, Well than, lets get going she turned her body until began trotting in the direction of the Dale, she glanced back to look at the mare you never did tell me your name she snorted before moving forward, with or without the mare. 

It was a very quiet walk back, the rain had let up into a drizzle, it was slightly awkward and the tension still lingered in the air. But they finally made it to the Dale, and all its glory it had to offer. Mountains poked around everywhere, but straight down the middle was the heart of the kingdom Well this is the Dale she said once they approached the center. She turned around to look at the mare, she might be unpleasant but there was no way she could pretend the kingdom wasn't beautiful. I hope this suits your needs, there are castes you can join should they sound fitting for you. she gently swayed her tail awaiting a response of the mare.

Zaravich
    the tiny dancer

@[Delahaye]

Messages In This Thread
    ♪Welcome To My House ♪-[Delahaye,Any] - by Zaravich - 07-17-2016, 06:28 PM