• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Don't Shut Me Out-[Romek,Maribel,Any]
    ANDRAS
    Son of Archam X Morigan

The bay appaloosa stallion was sore from his battle, but it was a fantastic battle, one he learned a lot from. In fact he sorta looked up to Romek, I mean Andras loved everything his father did for him but sometimes you can learn more from an outside source. Knowing that Romek was from the Tundra he figured he would make the travels from the Falls to the Tundra today, who knows maybe even stumble upon Romek.

He knew he was almost at the Tundra when the air got bitter and the weather got colder. He was able to see his breath in the air and knew the icy Tundra was near by, a small smile curled on his lips as the ice glaciers were built up, this had to be the border. He stood outside of it, not wanting anyone to think he was an enemy nor an intruder, he let out a quick whinny with hopes someone would hear him, and by someone, someone friendly. 

He gazed around, the lands were very pretty but he much preferred his warm Falls over this winter wonderland. Hopefully Romek would not think that Andras is weird for seeking him out, and wouldn't mind him appearing in his home lands.

Let Go Of The Thoughts That Don't Make You Strong

@[Romek]
    @[Maribel]

OOC: super short, but wanted to get something upSmile

Messages In This Thread
    Don't Shut Me Out-[Romek,Maribel,Any] - by Andras - 07-24-2016, 04:01 PM