• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  The Joys of Winter (Any)
    Wait, was that her? Why was Helleborn coming back? Sreva stopped walking and lifted her head, glancing back, seeing the mare galloping up to her. As Sreva listened to Helleborn speak, she had to admit, the words did not sound right for some reason. Perhaps because the mare just wasn't used to saying sorry, or whatever the reason. Sreva's ears twitched as she listened to Helleborn apologize, staring at her inquisitively.

So, the mare didn't want to fight... that sure puzzled Sreva even more so. "Well, given what most of us have been through... and the fact that Sabe was angry after she challenged you... you can see why some of the mares don't like how things are. I honestly don't care who's in charge, as long as I'm not, and whoever is in charge knows what to do and handles it responsibly.

"So, as long as you are responsible and handle things with the best interests for the herd and Chemdog in mind, I don't care if you're the alpha."

Messages In This Thread
    The Joys of Winter (Any) - by Sreva - 07-24-2016, 04:45 PM
    RE: The Joys of Winter (Any) - by Helleborn - 08-04-2016, 11:32 AM
    RE: The Joys of Winter (Any) - by Sreva - 08-04-2016, 02:36 PM
    RE: The Joys of Winter (Any) - by Helleborn - 08-04-2016, 03:45 PM
    RE: The Joys of Winter (Any) - by Sreva - 08-04-2016, 04:36 PM
    RE: The Joys of Winter (Any) - by Helleborn - 08-05-2016, 06:37 PM
    RE: The Joys of Winter (Any) - by Sreva - 08-05-2016, 07:42 PM