• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

please don't make me wait; ANY

It had been too long since he had been visible in the kingdom. Since the last meeting no doubt and he knew another would be lingering on the horizon as the magic of his scars and the magic of the land was ripped away. He would be there like he had been before. Although perhaps this time he should work a little harder at being a productive member of his home than just an observer. Just the thought of it made him a littler wearier than he had been before. A weight that settles over his shoulders as the possibilities of more duties becomes a possible future.

Ah well, such was life. He shakes it off, moves through the more visible parts of the kingdom with his wings at his sides. He probably should find Offspring, have a nice chat with him. Or he could find Brynmor and his daughter. Or...just someone new. He could do all of that, even perhaps just let them come to him.

Yeah that sounded better.

So he finds a small pond that was frozen over and proceeds to thump his hooves against the ice until he breaks open a small shallow part. He drinks in with a thirst he hadn't realize he had. Once he is done he sighs, water dripping from his chin as he takes a long look around for who ever might be around and want to chat.

Ianto

Nothing burns like the cold.

idek what this is. sorry <3

Messages In This Thread
    please don't make me wait; ANY - by Ianto - 07-25-2016, 08:52 PM
    RE: please don't make me wait; ANY - by Xylo - 07-27-2016, 07:24 PM
    RE: please don't make me wait; ANY - by Ianto - 07-29-2016, 03:40 PM
    RE: please don't make me wait; ANY - by Xylo - 07-30-2016, 11:21 PM