• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  From A Hemlock Tree; EVERYONE/MANDATORY
    ZEIK
    the way a falcon shook down on me, the dust of snow from a hemlock tree
    Frost encrusts his immense wingspan showering bits of ice as his grey toned wings break through wind. The bird of prey glides effortlessly through the slumbering kingdom. Talons flex shattering the ice that lingered upon each individual toe, as his mandible emitted a deep screech. His sharp jaw remained agape as he allowed a  call to be released, a high pitched kak kak kak. As he calls the few that lingered within her bounds.

His talons scrape up snow as Zeik returns to his equine form. His ashen body ambles beneath the Mother Tree, a ruin of the magical entity that once had magic running through it's embodiment. He inspects it briefly, as no one had been guarding it as they should. Running his muzzle across the damp bark, snow began to fall upon his withers and spine from above. The nares of his nostrils flare as he melts away the residue of frost upon his ivory snip. 

He waits for every single being to arrive then he begins, "Comrades. Heavens still remains in an everlasting slumber." He pauses as thoughts hustle through his mind. "Yet, Wrym has seemed to have abandoned us as Tannor did before him." He husks. "In light of our rather dire situation as a kingdom. I ask of you to determine wether I am fit to lead Heavens Gates in her awakening." His optics sift through the few bodies around him searching for any looks of disapproval or disturbance within the group. Now would be the time for them to speak freely on their thoughts of him as their future king.

The man remains silent for a moment allowing all of them to speak out if needed, "If you allow it. I vow to not abandon her and, lead you graciously." He doesn't wish for them to be abandoned as their past leaders had done before them. It was time for Heavens to be renewed with life. For equine to fill it's greenery and ranks, for other kingdoms to look upon the kingdom of strength rather than weakness. It was time for someone no one other than him to step up and fulfill the duties as king.

But before his rule envoys would be needed and sent out, alliances and treaties must be formed. "Before that must happen. We must send envoys to the surrounding kingdoms, to see where they all stand. Are there any particular kingdoms that we should create an alliance with? Are there any that we should avert?" The stallion states, his vocals growing rough from both speaking and his previous calls for them. Zeik can't help but allow his thoughts to meander about his mind wondering what is in store for the kingdom if they did accept him as their King. He also wondered if Felinae would accept his decision to step up as ruler of their kingdom.

Messages In This Thread
    From A Hemlock Tree; EVERYONE/MANDATORY - by Z e i k - 07-31-2016, 09:07 PM
    RE: From A Hemlock Tree; EVERYONE - by magnus - 08-01-2016, 02:05 AM
    RE: From A Hemlock Tree; EVERYONE/MANDATORY - by Ellyse - 08-01-2016, 10:29 PM
    RE: From A Hemlock Tree; EVERYONE/MANDATORY - by Ellyse - 08-08-2016, 11:37 PM
    RE: From A Hemlock Tree; EVERYONE/MANDATORY - by Ellyse - 08-17-2016, 01:55 AM