• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  From A Hemlock Tree; EVERYONE/MANDATORY
    Johnathen Whatches, no stares at the other hirses from the mother tree. He's always loved it here, so peaceful and calm. He steps forward, feeling the tension in the air growing a little tighter.
    "I apologise if I am interupting, but I feel as though I have a say in this," he let his eyes glance about for a minute,"My name is Johnathen. And while I know little about politics, I have to agree with Ellyse. If you won't visit the kingdoms yourself, why would they want to partner with a king they don't know? I wish to know more about you before I say yea or neigh." Johnathen looks at the few members that are here. His dark coat shimers, frost coating it and the sun making it melt.

OOC: Sorry I'm late an that this is so awefull. Sad

Messages In This Thread
    RE: From A Hemlock Tree; EVERYONE - by magnus - 08-01-2016, 02:05 AM
    RE: From A Hemlock Tree; EVERYONE/MANDATORY - by Ellyse - 08-01-2016, 10:29 PM
    RE: From A Hemlock Tree; EVERYONE/MANDATORY - by Ellyse - 08-08-2016, 11:37 PM
    RE: From A Hemlock Tree; EVERYONE/MANDATORY - by Johnathen - 08-10-2016, 03:26 PM
    RE: From A Hemlock Tree; EVERYONE/MANDATORY - by Ellyse - 08-17-2016, 01:55 AM