• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  From A Hemlock Tree; EVERYONE/MANDATORY
    If I Cannot Move Heaven

The man has little to offer them as a king, this is all new to him. This feeling of dedication to a-his kingdom pulses through every limb in his body and, it actually feels good. As if he has a real sense of meaning rather than upholding the noble duty of protecting his mate and children, now he had to protect a whole kingdom. 

His muscles become tense, as those who disapprove of his rule continue to rebut. He feels he answered all of their questions but, they still ask of what he has to offer them. His smokey lobes swivel as his gaze meets every single body pondering shortly, "I have little to nothing to offer you as king other than my dedication and my life." Zeik never though he would find himself to be a king, of all things. Nor would he swear his life into a kingdom, in his past he seeked a more quiet life with a small herd. Nothing too major compared to a kingdom but, here he was doing the something that he considered an unlikely future for himself. 

He is silenced by the flap of wings and the settling of little toes on his back. A familiar chip enters the atmosphere and Zeik can't help but, smile. Turning his head towards his lover he nuzzles her cobalt cheek. "Feli." He whispers. "Yes-well I think I have what it takes." He mutters silently allowing a pastel indigo eye to linger upon Magnus. Perviously he had came- stayed in Heavens because of Felinae, she kept him grounded rather than allowing him to abandon ship. He had watched Heavens go through two rulers in a matter of two years. He couldn't just sit there and watch as another foolish soul seeking power decided he or she was worthy to take the throne. She deserved better than a power hungry soul, she deserved someone who seeked her as a sanctuary. He didn't over hear Magnus in conversation, it was a little plan he had constructed out of his own parchment but, perhaps he wasn't the only one thinking of Heavens as a sanctuary in her future. If Magnus had the same idea then Zeik should have him by his side, aid him in his rule, make Heavens as she should be. A refuge, a sanctuary.

"Magnus, if you indeed see the same future of Heavens as a sanctuary as I do, then I'd like to have you as my Advisor. You can aid me in setting Heavens on the correct track."  He husks his gaze meeting the buckskin stallion. As for envoys, he had seemed to forget one little detail of adding himself into the mix. Shaking his head Zeik added, "Ellyse, Johnathen." He tastes their names briefly before continuing. "I've seemed to forget myself. Of course I'll tag along with the envoys." The speak of him as foolish as a blind mouse, to politics. He knows how kingdoms work he just never delved this deep before into the matter. The blue roan man raises his voice, "I may not be worth your loyalty. It's true I've been as absent as Wyrm. I've neglected visits in the field but, rather than standing by and watching Heavens remain in an eternal slumber. I actually did something, unlike many of you. I stepped up without questions. I do not seek power. No, I seek a means of peace for her and the surrounding kingdoms. So she can be a refuge, a safe haven to all equine. No matter their origin or kingdom." He pauses allowing his eyes to linger upon each and every one of them.

"Currently, my plan to achieve our peace starts with not just myself. But every single one of you will venture out alongside me and we will offer each kingdom an olive branch, an alliance. A treaty if necessary." From there Zeik needed the aid of Magnus, he had no back up plan. Only part A was built while the other pieces were being manufactured by his people. "Magnus, do you have any thoughts to add on?" He silences himself."As well are there any volunteers for envoys for the surrounding kingdoms?" The man pauses allowing his eyes to rest on Felinae tossing her a reassuring smile, he was dedicated and prepared for whatever would be thrown at him.

I Will Raise Hell

Took forever to make up my mind but here it is Tongue

Messages In This Thread
    RE: From A Hemlock Tree; EVERYONE - by magnus - 08-01-2016, 02:05 AM
    RE: From A Hemlock Tree; EVERYONE/MANDATORY - by Ellyse - 08-01-2016, 10:29 PM
    RE: From A Hemlock Tree; EVERYONE/MANDATORY - by Ellyse - 08-08-2016, 11:37 PM
    RE: From A Hemlock Tree; EVERYONE/MANDATORY - by Z e i k - 08-16-2016, 09:45 PM
    RE: From A Hemlock Tree; EVERYONE/MANDATORY - by Ellyse - 08-17-2016, 01:55 AM