• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Lay Awake At Night-[Romek]
    She Decided To Start Living The Life She Wanted

It was not long before the pair was accompanied by a third horse, he was very dark and much taller than the twins. He appeared to be here with good intentions, but something about him seemed to be nerve wracking. He wasn't the only one, Espeon was clearly terrified, the only adult they knew left them here to rot; while Espeon was petrified Durotan put on tough skin and stood before her, he had nothing to lose and wanted to comfort his sister. hi kids the stallion spoke.

The stallion spoke in a gentle voice, he said his name was Romek and asked what the twins were, and if they were related. For whatever reason Espeon instantly perked up at the gentle voice of the stallion, she stepped aside her brother and quickly bumped noses with him as he lowered his head. I'm Espeon! This is my brother Durotan! she said with so much excitement in her voice, are you here to take us home!? she asked with promise in her eyes. 

Durotan cocked his head toward his sister, she had so much faith that someone would come and scoop the two up, but that is not always how life went. He would introduce himself but his sister already did that for him, he just stood off and watched her interact with the stallion.

Espeon

@[Romek]

Messages In This Thread
    I Lay Awake At Night-[Romek] - by Espeon - 08-05-2016, 11:21 AM
    RE: I Lay Awake At Night-[Romek] - by Romek - 08-05-2016, 03:34 PM
    RE: I Lay Awake At Night-[Romek] - by Espeon - 08-05-2016, 04:05 PM
    RE: I Lay Awake At Night-[Romek] - by Romek - 08-05-2016, 05:12 PM