• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Lay Awake At Night-[Romek]
    ROMEK
    The poor things looked terrified, but seemed to be soothed by his voice. The filly did, anyway, bumping noses with him eagerly. She introduced them both and asked if he was going to take them home. That was the plan, right?

”It’s nice to meet you both.” he says sincerely, snuffling Espeon before reaching out to Durotan. He reminded him of himself, in a way, stoic, trying to keep everything under wraps.

”I can take you both to my home. If you want.” he pauses, a little awkwardly, unsure how to word it. ”If you want to live with me, that is. And… I’ll look after you both and we’ll have fun playing in the snow and annoying everyone. How does that sound? Durotan? What do you think?”

He hopes he is not overwhelming them all at once. He watches them with some concern, head tilted.
    fuck all your dreams, they’re not all they seem

ooc:
    Imma post for them in the Tundra on the Romek/Maribel thread Smile

Messages In This Thread
    I Lay Awake At Night-[Romek] - by Espeon - 08-05-2016, 11:21 AM
    RE: I Lay Awake At Night-[Romek] - by Romek - 08-05-2016, 03:34 PM
    RE: I Lay Awake At Night-[Romek] - by Espeon - 08-05-2016, 04:05 PM
    RE: I Lay Awake At Night-[Romek] - by Romek - 08-05-2016, 05:12 PM