• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The Journey Is Yours- {Sunfall}

It had been a while since he last saw Sunfall, he grew curious of the mares whereabouts, curious why they haven't run into each other as of recent. He gave a sigh and his body gently swayed as he moved into the kingdom, he just finished a border patrol and was ready to relax, perhaps he would run into Sunfall, if luck was on his side that was.

Ashara was the only mare he has ever found an attraction to, but since learning of her secret the feelings passed and they seemed to have clung to Sunfall. He liked her more than he would like to admit, wasn't it creepy that he has known her since a little foal but now he liked her? He shook the thoughts from his head, perhaps she was better off with someone who was younger, like her.

He gave a sigh as he came to a halt, at the lip of the water. Lowering his head to drink from the base of the waterfall his forelock fell dipping into the cool pool. Quenching his thirst he lifted his head and looked around, such a quiet day today, he moved further away from the waterfall until he stood in a meadow like area. He lowered his head to graze, passing time until it was his next border patrol.

JEDI

THE JOURNEY IS YOURS.

image © Lisa Dijk

@[SaphiraG1rl]

OOC: I start a new thread:p
    Sunfall, watching the Sun, knew Jedi should be back. She hadn't seen him recently and wondered where he had gone, and started to wander towards the entrance. A year's cycle had passed by and she was now four, but had not yet found a stallion to love. She had slight feelings for her mentor Jedi, but mostly trust and a love like he was family. But also something else, another type of love.

She was a small distance from the entrance waterfall when she thought she caught what might have been a splash of his coat, turning towards it and trotting over slowly. She made sure she wasn't being trailed by her younger sister Mandalocks, then spoke. "Hello." She says gently, not saying a name just in case.
    @[Jedi]
    Holding Out on Grades

It was not long until his silence was broken, another approached. As he lifted his head a smile curled on his lips to see that it was Sunfall approaching. He got a weird feeling when he saw her, one that was familiar but one that he has not felt in some odd years.

She gave a greeting and he dipped his head gently before searching for her gaze Hello Sunfall his voice was gentle and he felt completely comfortable standing beside her. Summer was almost here and the spring days were growing warmer, luckily the waterfall provided relief from the heat keeping a constant breeze flowing.

He never shared his feelings with Ashara and got far to invested before learning her secret, he wanted to ensure that he wouldn't get to wrapped up with Sunfall if she was not interested in him. Sunfall he spoke and his heart began to beat fast, this was all so weird to him. What is it you are looking for, for a mate that is oh god did he really say that? He sounds so childish, his eyes scanned the floor momentarily before looking back up to her.

JEDI

THE JOURNEY IS YOURS.

image © Lisa Dijk

@[SaphiraG1rl]
    "Hello, Jedi." Sunfall says happily, glad to see it is him. She wondered what her feelings for him meant. What type of love is it? She knew it was a type of love, but not one she recognized. When she heard him ask about a mate, she nearly ran the other way towards the Tundra. "What.. What do you mean? Sure, I want a man to love, and to have children with, but I want a Warrior willing to stand next to me and protect our family, defend our kingdom, and be of a good nature, like myself. Is that what you mean? She says, a tad confused Bahia his question.

@[Jedi] OOC it's super short, I'm sorry.

(08-07-2016, 11:13 PM)SaphiraG1rl Wrote: "Hello, Jedi." Sunfall says happily, glad to see it is him. She wondered what her feelings  for him meant. What type of love is it? She knew it was a type of love, but not one she recognized. When she heard him ask about a mate, she nearly ran the other way towards the Tundra.  "What.. What do you mean? Sure, I want a man to love, and to have children with, but I want a Warrior willing to stand next to me and protect our family, defend our kingdom, and be of a good nature, like myself. Is that what you mean? A tad confused by his question. Her tail swished a few times as some water sprayed onto her from the waterfall.

@[Jedi] OOC it's super short, I'm sorry.
    Holding Out on Grades

Jedi felt so awkward for asking, was it creepy? He has known Sunfall since she was a foal but he couldn't help but notice she grew into a beautiful mare. She was so full of life and energy, he couldn't help but be filled with joy when he was around her. He managed to look at her when she began to answer his question, she seemed to be in just as awkward position as him. He gazed over her as she swayed her tail almost in a nervous fidget, he wanted to just walk away and not finish the conversation but maybe that is why he is as old as he is without a progeny to show for it.

It is he spoke gently and stepped closer, his heart beat grew faster Sunfall he looked for her gaze how do you feel about me? god he was not good at whisking women off there feet, and this possibly could be why. He was not a charmer, and he really had to sit there and think about what to say where it was quick to come to others.

JEDI

THE JOURNEY IS YOURS.

image © Lisa Dijk
    She sighed in relief quietly when he said that's what he meant, she felt shaky but held up by his presence. What was meant between them? Would this conversation ruin their relationship, or let it flourish? So many questions the grullo mare could not answer.

"As a young foal, I looked up to you like a father or uncle. But as I grew older, those feelings.. err.. started to feel different. I looked at you like somebody I'd trust, almost more than my mother. I.. Didn't know how to say it, but now you've asked and.. I feel love for you, Jedi." She says quietly, a flush in her face as she meets his gaze at the end. She looks away as she says his name, stepping away awkwardly. Did he feel similar, having watched her mature and grow?
    @[Jedi]
    Holding Out on Grades

Oh god he was a creep, she said that she looked to him as a father. This was his worst nightmare coming true, was it so awful that he found her attractive now? But finally, he gave a sigh of relief when she said she had feelings for him. A smile parted his lips as he looked at her, she looks away and moved off and it was cute that she was nervous.

He stepped closer closing the gap she created I have feelings for you as well Sunfall as if it wasn't already obvious. Why else would he be asking her all sorts of questions about her desires? He stepped closer again gently nuzzling her on the shoulder, he couldn't remove the smile on his face. He has not been this happy since his dear friend Ashara was around, Sunfall filled a void in his life. now what? he asked, did she want to pursue a relationship with him? What kind of relationship, he pressed his body against hers, breathing in the gentle aroma she let off.

JEDI

THE JOURNEY IS YOURS.

image © Lisa Dijk
    The mare leaned against him, her deepest fears banished as he says he loves her as well. Her ears flop forward and she closes her eyes slowly, as he asks now what. "I don't know.. Do we want children? Should we tell my mother?" She asks quietly, enjoying the quiet and being alone with him, not having to worry about her feelings right now.

She looks at him, shifting her head slightly. "I think we should wait to tell my mom. Just a couple days. But before.. We do anything else." She says after a couple of moments, nuzzling his neck afterwards. She wonders what her mother will think, with a jolt of horror. Would she disown her, tell her this wasn't right? That she needs to find a different stallion? Surely she wouldn't accept this..

@[Jedi]
    OOC - Oh god she's gotten nervous over mom's opinion. Welp. That'll be a fun conversation.
    Holding Out on Grades

It was a glorious feeling when she leans on him, a moment that was long overdue. But his eyes burst open with surprise when she asks if he wants children well yes he said almost rapsy with embarrassment. I mean, I want children but only if you do too he looked around for a moment before settling on her gaze. She talks about telling Blazed and the awkwardness grows, now he has to tell his dear friend Blazed that he likes her daughter. Gosh, what has he gotten himself into.

He was shaken from his own thoughts when Sunfall speaks again, saying they should wait and he gave a small nod. If that is what you want, than we can wait, but not to long. he prefers she finds out from them rather than the chatter of the kingdom. Surely he had no doubt that Blazed would be happy for the pair. He has known both of them for so long, why does he feel like a teenage boy meeting parents for the first time.

JEDI

THE JOURNEY IS YOURS.

image © Lisa Dijk
    "I'd certainly like to raise a family, but with the realm so tense, I don't know whether I'd want children in case war occurs.. But I'd love to while it's still peaceful Jedi." She says, her tone warm and caring and full of love, with a tinge of concern. She nuzzles him softly before listening to him again. "Sounds good, Jedi. I agree." She says quietly, leaning into him a little more for a moment.

(Sorry for shortness @[Jedi] little time, low muse.)
    Holding Out on Grades