• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The Journey Is Yours- {Sunfall}
    "Hello, Jedi." Sunfall says happily, glad to see it is him. She wondered what her feelings for him meant. What type of love is it? She knew it was a type of love, but not one she recognized. When she heard him ask about a mate, she nearly ran the other way towards the Tundra. "What.. What do you mean? Sure, I want a man to love, and to have children with, but I want a Warrior willing to stand next to me and protect our family, defend our kingdom, and be of a good nature, like myself. Is that what you mean? She says, a tad confused Bahia his question.

@[Jedi] OOC it's super short, I'm sorry.

(08-07-2016, 11:13 PM)SaphiraG1rl Wrote: "Hello, Jedi." Sunfall says happily, glad to see it is him. She wondered what her feelings  for him meant. What type of love is it? She knew it was a type of love, but not one she recognized. When she heard him ask about a mate, she nearly ran the other way towards the Tundra.  "What.. What do you mean? Sure, I want a man to love, and to have children with, but I want a Warrior willing to stand next to me and protect our family, defend our kingdom, and be of a good nature, like myself. Is that what you mean? A tad confused by his question. Her tail swished a few times as some water sprayed onto her from the waterfall.

@[Jedi] OOC it's super short, I'm sorry.
    Holding Out on Grades

Messages In This Thread
    The Journey Is Yours- {Sunfall} - by Jedi - 08-07-2016, 04:31 PM
    RE: The Journey Is Yours- {Sunfall} - by Jedi - 08-07-2016, 08:01 PM
    RE: The Journey Is Yours- {Sunfall} - by SaphiraG1rl - 08-07-2016, 11:13 PM
    RE: The Journey Is Yours- {Sunfall} - by Jedi - 08-14-2016, 02:35 PM
    RE: The Journey Is Yours- {Sunfall} - by Jedi - 08-15-2016, 06:08 PM
    RE: The Journey Is Yours- {Sunfall} - by Jedi - 08-16-2016, 07:54 PM
    RE: The Journey Is Yours- {Sunfall} - by Jedi - 08-19-2016, 07:56 PM