• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The Journey Is Yours- {Sunfall}
    She sighed in relief quietly when he said that's what he meant, she felt shaky but held up by his presence. What was meant between them? Would this conversation ruin their relationship, or let it flourish? So many questions the grullo mare could not answer.

"As a young foal, I looked up to you like a father or uncle. But as I grew older, those feelings.. err.. started to feel different. I looked at you like somebody I'd trust, almost more than my mother. I.. Didn't know how to say it, but now you've asked and.. I feel love for you, Jedi." She says quietly, a flush in her face as she meets his gaze at the end. She looks away as she says his name, stepping away awkwardly. Did he feel similar, having watched her mature and grow?
    @[Jedi]
    Holding Out on Grades

Messages In This Thread
    The Journey Is Yours- {Sunfall} - by Jedi - 08-07-2016, 04:31 PM
    RE: The Journey Is Yours- {Sunfall} - by Jedi - 08-07-2016, 08:01 PM
    RE: The Journey Is Yours- {Sunfall} - by Jedi - 08-14-2016, 02:35 PM
    RE: The Journey Is Yours- {Sunfall} - by SaphiraG1rl - 08-14-2016, 03:11 PM
    RE: The Journey Is Yours- {Sunfall} - by Jedi - 08-15-2016, 06:08 PM
    RE: The Journey Is Yours- {Sunfall} - by Jedi - 08-16-2016, 07:54 PM
    RE: The Journey Is Yours- {Sunfall} - by Jedi - 08-19-2016, 07:56 PM