• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

With my speechless calm eyes - Mandatory diplomacy meeting
    A U R U M N
    too hot, hot damn

What the hell did I just do? “Diplomat”? Sounds like the worst word ever right now. And now I have to work. Just because I didn’t want to let long-ears feel all superior and shit. And no sooner did I say I’d do it and some other dude is calling all the “diplomats” together. I had just started thinking that maybe it was all just a joke. Like we just call each other diplomats and soldiers and then go about our lives like normal. But no, someone is making a racket and I guess I have to go because otherwise long-ears and the innocent girl will think I’m a loser. 

Lazy. Fun loving. But not a loser. I’m too good for that. So I shuffle myself over to the grey stallion. He isn’t much to look at physically compared to me. Maybe I should have thought about the army after all. I could have just faked some serious disease or eaten beets and pretended I was pissing blood afterwards if it ever came to actually fighting. At least I look more like a soldier than a “diplomat”. And I bet it would attract the ladies more. Maybe a scar or two wouldn’t be so bad, it would add to my sex appeal. 

But damn I don’t want to ruin this god-given body like that. It would just be a sin, man. Anyway, this dude is talking now and I have to at least look like I’m paying attention and interested. “Yeah… I’m Aurumn. Just joined up.” I offer nonchalantly. I toss a little smile at any ladies that have shown up. I'm sure they are more interested in the bay tobiano stud with the great hair than this boring get-together, might as well give them a little fan-service. 

He drones on about recruiting, stealing, debates… Yawn. Am I right? Yeah. Anyway, I guess a trip or two out and about to the warmer regions can only benefit me. I can always just say it was for recruiting. Especially if I bring a female or two back. “Got it.” I reply, already lost in my own, more interesting, thoughts. This was one of those meetings that could should have been an email.

make a dragon wanna retire man

Messages In This Thread
    RE: With my speechless calm eyes - Mandatory diplomacy meeting - by Aurumn - 08-08-2016, 08:20 PM