• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

With my speechless calm eyes - Mandatory diplomacy meeting
    - Jord -
    Jord

Jord was minding her own business.. thinking about her past.. or what she could remember of it. Her ears perked when she heard a call for all diplomats from a unknown voice. She treaded with caution toward the voice before realizing it was  friendly. She walked upon two stallions. One seaming to be the one who called the meeting. She listened to his words before speaking.. "My name is Jord. It's a pleasure to meet you both." She said with a genuine smile upon her maw.  Her hazel eyes looked around, seeing that not many had gathered. She had really only met Offspring in the Tundra. She made a mental note to try to go around and meet others in the tundra. Jord had never really had much responsibility in her life, but was willing to learn."I will do my best to recruit many new equine. I'm not sure about stealing but I'll see what i can do."  Jord felt a calling within her to be the best she could for her new home.  

ooc: Sorry  my muse wasnt feeling this for some reason T_T

Messages In This Thread
    RE: With my speechless calm eyes - Mandatory diplomacy meeting - by CourtneyKissMe - 08-08-2016, 08:53 PM