• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

With my speechless calm eyes - Mandatory diplomacy meeting
    With my speechless calm eyes,
    nothing is coming to rise.

One by one they start showing up. He’s grateful that they answer his call, even if some of them don’t know him. That was one of the reasons why he had called them together. It would be important to know each other, to spend time together and learn from other’s adventures outside of the kingdom. He wanted friendship to blossom and friendly rivalry to drive them to succession. But more important was that he wanted them all to know about their visits and their opinion on things.

Eventually almost all of diplomats are there. However, he misses the presence of Thanata, the tall but very shy and anxious mare that had signed herself up for the diplomacy caste once the ranks opened to females. Brynmor also doesn’t notice Josie, the young mare that had joined Offspring and Maribel on their visit to the Jungle. His blue eyes travels around, but no, she really isn’t there. Maribel is here though, just as G’ren Fire and two unfamiliar faces. First there is Aurumn and the graying male offers him a smile and a slight dip of the head, before the nonchalant tone of his voice actually annoys him somewhat. But maybe that was only the first impression.

The other new face is a dark mare, obviously still young, but with potential. She seemed friendly and serious about this, which she would need if she wanted to climb the ranks. ”It’s a pleasure to meet you both, Aurumn, Jord. I’m looking forward to work with you.” He genuinely means it, but it counts for all the others too. Brynmor wanted to see the kingdom thrive and a way of doing that was by training the young and new brothers and sisters.

”Now, since we’ve all gathered, I’d like each of you to share your experience with and knowledge of other kingdoms.” With that he takes a small step back, gaze meeting with each of them, as he patiently waits for the first one to speak up. He wanted to know what they had been up to, what they had learned, which rumours they had heard and how they put the things together. It also was a good way of sharing and learning all together. Because even he couldn’t know what exactly was happening in all of the kingdoms.

BRYNMOR

@[Josie] @[Thanata]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: With my speechless calm eyes - Mandatory diplomacy meeting - by Brynmor - 08-30-2016, 07:25 AM