• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

With my speechless calm eyes - Mandatory diplomacy meeting
    Josie
    Josie
    Like the dancer before me

The mare gently swayed her thin body as she prepared to leave the kingdom, yet again ready to recruit new members. Although as she was attempting to slip away she heard the call from another better check it out she thought to herself. She moved towards the sound, admittedly a little slow, and as she found the caller she also found a group of equines. Ahh a diplomat meeting she thought to herself as she gazed around to the equines already here.

The stallion who called the meeting introduces himself as Brynmor, She has heard plenty of him, and even seen him around. But she never held a conversation with him, she gently dipped her head in respect as he introduced himself. He than proceeded to explain the calling of the meeting, to continue to recruit members for the kingdom. She dipped her head in agreement and listened to the other equines speak about there efforts. They all seemed pretty willing to better the Kingdom which drew a smile to her maw. She was to distracted by everyones response to give one of her own, and before she knew it Brynmor asked another question; he asked of the other kingdoms.

She listened as two of the horses spoke up, both spoke of the Falls, a strong Kingdom although more hostile towards equines. Respectively of course, almost all the Kingdoms were hostile towards strangers in the lands. She stepped forward, being born in the Dale, My name is Josie to those who don't know me a gentle dip of her head out of respect I was born in the Dale, the Kingdom is very quiet, but capable of protecting themselves. she wasn't sure if her information was useful but hopefully it would play a role should they consider changes in alliances.

OOC: SORRY! I didn't see this!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: With my speechless calm eyes - Mandatory diplomacy meeting - by Josie - 08-30-2016, 05:58 PM