• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

With my speechless calm eyes - Mandatory diplomacy meeting
    G'ren Fire listened to the others' replies. Last she had been outside the icy Tundra, she had seen the kingdoms all holding a more frequent patrol. The Falls, one of the nearest kingdoms, had patrols going in pairs or so often. She noted the stallion warrior menrioning some matches he had that revealed a decent warrior mare, and remembered that. Information would be needed, no matter how small, to remember how kingdoms function. She had a couple small questions for him, to ask later.

She remembers looking about near the Cove, and it was very quiet, as if in a lull. But she had heard word they had become active again. "I have some information to contribute, Brynmor. When I was in between kingdoms, I noticed a pair on patrol. The few times beforehand, I had only noticed them going one at a time. This might come in handy, might not. It sounds like, tied with you," - G'ren Fire looks at Romek to signal his information about the mock pairings - "Romek, your information about the horses who took up ypur challenge, that they have increased training. This is only hypothetical, we should note. That is all I have as of today." She finishes, nodding her head slightly to Brynmor and glancing around once before stepping back, having said her part she is eager to listem to the others who haven't yet spoken.
    Holding Out on Grades

Messages In This Thread
    RE: With my speechless calm eyes - Mandatory diplomacy meeting - by SaphiraG1rl - 08-30-2016, 11:00 PM