• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

taste the fear ( Chamber, Tundra, Dale)
    when my time comes around
    lay me gently in the cold dark earth

Errant has never cared for rain. It did not happen in the Desert and was snow when it fell in the Tundra. He’s experienced his fair share of storms though and this one sweeping through the common lands is no different than any other. Kratos would probably enjoy it, he thinks as he raises his head to watch lightening crackle across the sky. Nihlus certainly would; who is to say that the little rabbit-shifter was not the one that had started it off to begin with.

He’s given up on socializing for the evening and plans on heading home as soon as the rain slows. For now he’s sheltering beneath the broad limbs of an oak. A flash of lightening suddenly illuminates a horse standing on a nearby hilltop and two other figures moving towards them. Errant considers leaving them to their damp conversation, but he is not at all tired and is becoming slightly bored, and so he leaves his shelter.

The rain soaks him quickly, riding him of the last bits of dust and dirt. His black mane is quickly plastered to his neck and his tail to his legs, and when there is light in the sky his silvery scars stand in stark contrast to his raven-black coat. The weather has dulled his sense of smell, and so when he settles beside the mare and colt he turns suddenly. His grey gaze is piercing but soon he is offering them a smile; it is still difficult to think of Lea.

“Hello. I’m Errant.” He does not give his kingdom affiliation, but he is wearing thick black winter mantle and Tundra scars. Perhaps if this black stranger is from outside Beqanna’s borders he will, but for now he does not feel the need. “There’s some shelter back there -” he gestures with a toss of his dark head, “If you wanted to get out of the rain.” He offers mostly for comfort’s sake, but his gaze flicks for a moment to the child at Talulah’s side. Best to keep young ones dry, he’s learned; they are prone to coughing fits if not and Errant has always been a rather horrible healer.

e r r a n t

no grave can hold my body down
    i'll crawl home to her

[Image: leaanderrant_zpsqa4goyjv.gif]

Messages In This Thread
    taste the fear ( Chamber, Tundra, Dale) - by Noctus - 04-30-2015, 11:51 PM
    RE: taste the fear ( Chamber, Tundra, Dale) - by Errant - 05-01-2015, 10:52 PM
    RE: taste the fear ( Chamber, Tundra, Dale) - by Noctus - 05-03-2015, 11:09 AM