• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Am I lost?
    In a confident gallop Zappa approached the fields. After a little galloping over the fields she stoped moving and looked around. Where am I? I do not recognize this place? Am I lost?! Hello? This is confusing she thinks, by now I had to find the herd already.. -not knowing her old friends where caught and she would never see them again- 'I feel so lonely right now, I don't know where to search any longer' 'I think I will wait here'. And so she does..
    (08-14-2016, 11:09 PM)Anneman Wrote: In a confident gallop Zappa approached the fields. After a little galloping over the fields she stoped moving and looked around. Where am I? I do not recognize this place? Am I lost?! Hello? This is confusing she thinks, by now I had to find the herd already.. -not knowing her old friends where caught and she would never see them again- 'I feel so lonely right now, I don't know where to search any longer' 'I think I will wait here'. And so she does..

Ryde spotted her and came over, dark brown mane catching bits of sunlight on its sheen as it danced in the breeze. He seemed very lighthearted and sunny except for his eyes, which were a bitter blue and carried the burdens of an orphan, a mare's rejection, a horrible, horrible beginning, and loneliness. He approached her, careful not to come too close in worries that he would fall in love and be hurt all over again. He was desperate to talk to another horse.
    "I'm alone, too," he nickered quietly, "could we maybe stick together for now? I have the same problems, think the same things. Please?"

He swished his tail slowly, waiting for her reply. "Please?" He added, his voice cracking and squeaking a bit at the end as emotion got the best of him.