• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Then comes baby in a baby carriage! -x
    Sire
    Name: LOKII
    Breed: FRIESIAN HYBRID
    Traits/defects: DEAF IN LEFT EAR (defect), POOR VISION IN LEFT EYE (defect), IMMORTALITY (genetic) SANDSTORM CREATION (genetic) ILLUSIONISM (non-genetic)
    Color: SILVER BAY (will gray)
    Color Genetic Code (if known): Ee/Aa/ZZ/Gg
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [IMMORTALITY][SANDSTORM CREATION][ILLUSIONISM*][wings]

Dam:
    Name: MAUS
    Breed: HYBRID
    Traits/defects: NONE
    Color: SMOKY GRULLA w/ BLACK POINTS, DORSAL STRIPE & ZEBRA STRIPES ON LEGS (will not gray)
    Color Genetic Code (if known): Ee, DD 
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): NONE

Foal:
    List of name choices: PITCH, ROOK, NOVOCAINE
    Player: TheRussian

I have permission to use Lokii from Kuna. If it's ok, can she have boy? If not, that's fine Smile

(In the event of twins or triplets, all names are unisex)
    If you're around, the name Rook has been used already. :\ Might want to find another and switch it out. ^_^
    I don't think my phone searches right. I searched for Rook and only Rooke came up. I'm sorry Sad
    In place of Rook, I will use Baelfire in the event of triplets
    88, n/a, 1, 65

Pitch
    Male
    Silver Grullo (Ee/aa/Dd/nZ)
    Friesian Hybrid
    Lokii x Maus
    No traits/defects
    Played by TheRussian
    Due September 4th
    Breedable​ December

Just as a note, you have one gender pick per season, meaning you can choose the gender of one foal during each breeding season. So having a boy is fine, but any other babies this season will have to have the gender rolled for.