• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Goddammit, I was doing so good. -x
    Carnage
    Male
    Anglo-Arabian
    Nebula colored (dark teal blue base with orange/green/purple swirls, star/celestial markings, etc); originally gray w/ black base (Ee/aa/Gg)
    Isami x Thaqib
    Magic (genetic code- tegteg[MAGIC])
    Played by Cassi

Porrim
    Female
    Mustang/Friesian hybrid
    Galaxy colored (magenta to purple ombre with blue/teal swirls, patches of white stars); originally yellow dunskin with orange primal markings
    Changeling x Spectre
    Immortality, self-manipulation, transparent wings (genetic code = tegteg [SELF-MANIPULATION][IMMORTALITY][TRANSPARENT WINGS*])
    Played by Salem

Carnage used from Breeding Ads. (Starnage is like crack to me, I'm sorry.) Requesting an in-depth genetic breeding (still a thing? Not sure) and using gender pick for a filly named Wanda.

In case of twins/trips

M: Pietro
    F: Shiilo

Foal will be played by Salem. Thank you, faerie! <3
    76, n/a, n/a, 73

Wanda
    Female
    Dark purple with teal swirls and star markings
    Hybrid
    Carnage x Porrim
    Expressed traits: Malleable anatomy, precognition
    tegteg [MALLEABLE ANATOMY][PRECOGNITION][immortality]
    **Malleable anatonmy is mutated self-manipulations - The ability to modify flesh and bones (height, color, and general looks) to assume a different appearance. There is always one feature on their body they cannot change, typically eye color.
    **Precognition is mutated magic - ability to perceive or see events before they happen. Predictions are not always accurate.
    Played by Salem
    Due September 4
    Breedable​ January