• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Me myself and I.
    Njenyi whickers happily, glad that she is trying to stand again. He stands quite still, knowing that even at her heaviest she is too small to unbalance him, and waits until she has her feet under her. She does, more quickly than he could have hoped, and when she steps away, perfectly steady, he reaches out to touch her shoulder gently.

Weakness is not a good attribute for a herd mare, but since Cream is carrying his foal, Njenyi is inclined to give her the benefit of the doubt. She must be protected, as must his child.

ooc: since some time has passed in the BQ calendar, i was thinking we should start a new thread with it being winter. Is that okay with you?
    oocConfusedure I don't mind you can start it.I can start if you don't want to.

She still was a bit scared that he might of heard the foal's heartbeat,she didn't want him to know yet.She breathed heavily,she had to beat the winter wind.She wanted the foal to live,even if it meant she died.Her whole life depended on the foal.The foal was huge and making her whole body stretch,she didn't have much fat so it would spread out and make it thinner.Leaving her with barely any fat to keep her warm.She dint have a winter coat,because she lived somewhere where there was no winter,
    :cool: Speed Is Key!!!-Jacksepticeye :cool: