• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

pump your veins with gushing gold; Njenyi, any

It not hard to find the Ridge. It stays nestled snug as a bug in the Valley's confines. Perhaps it's why Cryil is drawn there?

The leggy painted mare has caught wind of a new stallion looking to recruit some mares to his lands...and she being the kind of gal she is, thought to meet him instead of the old ways of just being bitten and driven back. Nope...not that kind of this for her.

She enters his home with a fluid trot before calling to the stallion. Green eyes look about with a slightly cocked brow as she surveys the land before a small smile drags across her lips. Cryil is rather enjoying the lay of the land, the way autumn colors blend.

Yes, this was rather lovely.

C R Y I L

bay tobiano fuck trophy of tatter and rishiri

it's short but I've been digging short posts lately. here you go, kahzie <3
    He's feeling drowsy, full from a recent meal and warmed by the autumn sun, but the crisp sound of unfamiliar hooves brings him to instant wakefulness. He's very still for a long time, only his flaring nostrils and flicking ears moving, and then he's found the intruder.

Leaving his resting spot (and the nearby cremello mare), Njenyi moves toward the unfamiliar mare. He is wary of other stallions, glancing behind her in search of a mate, but when he finds nothing, he steps closer. Extending his muzzle curiously, he sniffs along the brown and white of her spine and then nips at her hip. She should move thataway, his body language says, she's in his herdland and now in his herd as well.

ooc: yay more mares! Big Grin

The time between her entrance and when the first glimpse of the brown male seemed achingly long. Cryil stood against the bright sun listening, rotating her head only so.

The russet stallion is only a bit taller than her (which was delightful since most seemed to be smaller). The small curl of her lips drips further over her pout when he moves closer with an extended muzzle. The darkness of her lips meet his before they trace along her spine with a little nip (that makes her jump a bit with a tiny squeal of surprise) and she shoots him a playful glare with the green of her eye. Not much needs to be done to move her along into the Ridge.

They've yet to speak but already the mare was fond of the unusual stallion. He was assertive, direct. She moves along with the sashay of the dual toned hips, scenting for others and looking upon her new home.

C R Y I L

This new mare is lively but appropriately submissive, and Njenyi likes that. She will keep the herd safe with and extra set of eyes and ears, and perhaps she will occupy Pot of Cream when the golden mare feels the need to chatter. Mares do tend to talk a lot, but he's rather pleased with how little he's had to reply to get his point across.

The bay and white mare follows his direction readily, and with one more cautious look back for a competitor stallion, Njenyi follows after her. He doesn't miss the swing in her step and the sway of her hips, and it takes only a few long strides to catch up to her.

She's taller than most mares, but he's taller than most stallions, and it takes only a moment and a few bites at her dark crest before he's sliding off, content in the knowledge that both mares of his herd will be heavy with foal come winter.

"Mine", he tells her, in case even his most recent act of possession was not enough to make that clear. And then, because he is a stallion and not a sociopath, geatures to the broad expanse of herdland before them. "Yours now."

She knows, with a coy little smile, that he is close. She can smell the testosterone on his skin...the way his eye lingers on the curves of her form. When he decides to take her, she gives a rather weak protest knowing full well that she could defend herself if she had decided but only ploys to be playful with him.

With the sinking of his teeth into her mane, her flesh. Cryil leans against him before in a moment's time, the deed if finished and she is sealed to him though the mix of DNA. Already the mare knew she would be heavy with his child but didn't seem to mind the idea.

The ivory and onyx tail flicks against her chiseled quarters as she pivots to face the male. Cryil likes that he is tall (and perhaps that he puts her in her place though she won't admit it). Her green eyes find his own beneath the tangled forelocks. He utters 'mine' so low that she cranes to hear before 'yours now' follows. The painted beauty looks over the expanse of land that was now her home. "Cryil." She mentions as she looks to were his eyes roam. "Your name?"

C R Y I L

Pot Of Cream walked up to the mare and whinnied.
    Pot Of Custard had been bred to earlier in the day.

Before the striped and spotted male can answer, a fair colored mare approaches with a whinny. Cryil slits her emerald pools at her as Cryil was attempting to have some personal time with the stallion

Cryil snorts and looks at the other woman as her lobes flick back. (Ok Cryil is a teeny bit territorial) She eyes the smaller mare but decides she isn't much of a threat and proceeds to relax her stance. Ears flick forward and she softens her expression slightly. "Hello there." It's a start as the painted beauty attempts communication. Cryil knew that to exist in the herd she must be open to herd members...that's how things worked. Chiseled skull remains lifted as the white and black painted tresses spills down the strength of her neck.

It would be a slow process for her to release the iron clad grip she tends to have on things she likes.

C R Y I L

"Hello,My name is Pot Of Cream and this is my sister Pot Of Custard."
    The green eyeday mare meets the gaze of the light colored mare and  nods politely. She looks for who the mare referred to and sees another mare standing off a bit. "I'm Cryil." Here voice is a low purr as then looks to the stallion once again.

Cryil even so much as offers a slight curl on her lips.