• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

winter - pot of cream (and others?)
    "Hers is extra small,mine is smallish but more on the big side."she told him.She swished her tail at the flies,the spring flies.Her feet were covered in the winter snow.She was glad the hot weather was back,spring weather."You can see by her belly,it is smaller than mine and Cryils.She hasn't shown much progress."
    Is this some foreign language she is speaking? Njenyi is far from fluent in verbal communication, but what he does know is the English of Beqanna that his father had told him. What is smallish on the big side? Does she mean medium? A dwarf? He snorts in confusion.

He glances from Cream's belly to Custard's, and then toward Cryil's in the distended. He shrugs it shoulders, unable to see much of a difference. Perhaps it is a mare thing, or even a sister thing.

"Foal will be fine." He tells Cream. "I will keep safe the small ones."
    "I can trust you anyway to keep our foals safe.And of course us mares.Have you seen Wild hope's sister in The Dale.I think she feels alone without her.She told us earlier.Her sister is Kalahari."she whinnied out to see if Wild Hope would respond."I hope that you can help."she gave him a smile and nuzzled him.She stood there waiting for him to reply.Afterwards she would go find Wild Hope.