• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

September Activity Check || Reply by September 9th
    Exclamation 
    Hey everyone! Monthly activity check time.
    The board is getting a make-over and I need to know who is still here and who needs to be added. Any and ALL Offspring posts will be up by weeks' end. Smile

Just post below with who is here, and if new, where they should be placed.

If you are adding foals to the board, please list their name and parents (Sire x Dam).

Any who do not reply will be denoted with a * for demotion/removal.
    Failure to contact me or respond to the following activity check in October will result in demotion/removal, with the exception of those on away.

If your character is currently away, just let me know! Big Grin

Remember that simply responding to this thread also equals a +1 point towards promotion for each character.

Heart
    Roan, still just a lowly bum resident lol
    Spear & Spark (Offspring x Scalped) - no clue, they're still babies but growing up so maybe children for now?
     KEEPER/PECULIAR 
    (and others)
    Josie Espeon and Durotan are still here!
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita

Manhattan is here, and eventually would like to be placed with the military. for now, i assume he'll just be a resident LOL
    Oakheart is resident and Maribel is still here <3

Arete and Alivia will be new babies/additions
    Weir and Rowling, check
    [Image: ca94dsg_by_calltherp-dcioghd.gif]
    SLOW-WORDER CLUB
    ROMEK LIVES

ETA: and is also due a promotion due to gaining 50 points, although I haven't yet updated the points tracker Smile
    Lilitha's here under foals. Neverwas is here under residents.
    Sahm and Newton are here. Elora will be here after birth Sahm x Newton

Sahm is working toward Diplomacy. He also is up for being the Guardian- BUTS he is new, so I totally gets he needs to work his way up to it Smile

Newton will remain a lowly resident. He is lazy

Anneliese - Pothos
    Thanata is still here and in training to be a diplomat.