• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

September Activity Check || Reply by September 9th
    Bryn and Igni here ^^
    Feels like stating the obvious, but haha <3

Igni has earned 15 points so she can promote a rank Smile
    Eira is here, along with her daughters Lumi and Taiga (both Weir x Eira).
    I have G'ren Fire here (diplomat - Acolyte), Real & Rael Fire here (warrior - Real is Squire, Rael is Lieutenant), and Echtzeit turns three September 1st and will become a warrior.

Gibsglen turns three October and will become a diplomat then. For now he's a foal. I have a small plot for his past as he was a closet colt but I'm gonna unleash him. Sociopathic colt raised by father (Raelnyx), discovers emotions don't destroy equine and basically starts to become a feeling horse versus a big oain in da behind because he doesn't know any better. Imagine Draco Malfoy slowly becoming a warmer person.

That's all for now!
    Holding Out on Grades