• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  The pain washes out-Tears
    Willow followed the mare he didn't know what she was going to do,she wanted him to follow her.Maybe it was about the stallion,who had maybe died."So why do you wnat me and not the others?"he wanted to know.
    She breathed in sharply, cold air cutting her lungs. This wasn't going to be easy. "Chezter's dead. He was insane and tried to attack me bacause of the horse I had loved." she tells him in a low voice, so the other horses couldn't hear. "Now that I know that she's his sister, I don't know how to tell her." which was true, impart. She looked to the east, twords her beloved Chamber.

She let out a sigh. "I wish I could have said farewell, Gryffin." she says, trying to consol herself. She shook her head. "After Chezter died, I had given birth to three foals, but didn't have the strength to name the others. Only Rebellious Child, whom I call My Little Rebel, made it. He doesn't even know who I am, other than my name." Telling the stallion this panged her heart, made it hunger for her son even more.
    "Then, after being weak from the battle and giving birth, I bled out and died. She could feel some tears begining to form, the first she had felt in a while. "But, earlier today, somehow I came back. I feel like Beqanna needs me, somehow. I-I" she stammers, "I feel like I need you, Willoway. I need someone I can trust with my secrets. I need a shoulder to cry on. I need someone to tell them 'I love you.' she's crying at the end, resting her head on his shoulder. "I want my son back." She whispered gently.

ooc: Ooh, you seem to have gotten on the good side of her! She made me do this. Big Grin Not that I mind. Oh, and did I mention nobody else has seen this side of her before?
    [Image: aulpdo86074.png]
    A C T I V E   C H A R A C T E R S
    Gedrinth | Mare | Age 4 | Hyaline| No Rank | Unknown Parents
    Frea | Mare | Age 13 | Wandering | Loner | Fart (Call) x Rea (Tinsel)
    Kwazi | Stallion | Age 15 | Loner | Unknown Parents
    Enchida | Mare | Age Unknown | Carnage(Cassi) x Hoxepin(Taz) | (No Account, yet)
    ooc:he falls for anything good,he wants a mare so he can have a herd.Sorry for being short also,didn't know what to write apart from this.

"I need someone to lean on as well,we can help each other.I miss my sisters they left me out here when they found a stallion."he started to cry on her shoulder."I can help you tell her,your not alone."
    (ooc: Short 'n' sweet, I like it. Smile )
    Ethaethe just stood there a moment, her frozen heart thawing. Maybe torturing others wasn't her thing anymore. Maybe she was ment for more. But how could she know? The entities had lost their power. She couldn't just find out what her meaning on life was. She couldn't see what her future held. She sighed when the stallion said the same thing back to her. "I want to go home." was all she said. She lifted her head off his shoulder and nosed his neck.

She stood there, and let him cry for a bit before backing up slowly. This moment was tender, she wanted to always have it. She would remember this, always. "I think I found the horse i can tell 'I love you' she said with a playful smirk.
    "I am sure I have found the mare I can call family."he smiled back at her.He stopped crying,and lifted his head so he could see her.His frilly forelock covered his face."I have found my true love."