• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

New Arrival
    Wild Hope arrived at Gemstone Ridge."My new home?"she snorted and started grazing.She liked the look of this place and she would like it even more in spring.All the little foals wouldn't be jumping about."Hello?"she was,puzzled why there was no one where there to greet her.
    The paint mare from Phaedrus' herd (or perhaps not?) is the first to arrive. Njenyi greets her with a friendly wicker, glad that she hadn't been lagging too far behind. Her coat and pattern remind him of Cryil - perhaps the two of them will be friends the way the palomino and cremello Custard and Cream are.

"I'm Njenyi" he says, his voice rough but expression friendly. "What's your name?"
    "My name is Wild Hope,and Wow.This place is very pretty.I was always stuck in the Dale since I was a foal.Its nice...to be able to explore the world a bit more.I guess I will be staying here."her white points were covered in snow which made them look a big mucky.She shook the snow off and her white patches were white again."So...Are there other mares here?"she asked politely.After all she was kind but could be nervous every at times,She was a little nervous when she was taken away from her home but was glad to be away from that herd.All they ever did was bully her,she hoped none were to come here."I didn't like them herd mares,they would bully me all the time.She smiled at the stallion,thankful for 'rescueing her'."I wish my sister could be here,Kalahari.She would love it here."
    "Njenyi," he replies when she gives her own name, and then "Yes, other mares over there."

She chatters and he does his best to listen, but there are many mares to watch after, and his gaze roams. She mentions a sister though, and this catches his attention. More mares? Yes, he would like that.

"She can come too," says the spotted stallion, nodding his head. "Safe here. And nice."
    "I can tell."she walked off to explore.Already grazing.She let out a whinny for more mares,and other horses.She was excited to be somewhere new."Ahh,fresh grass.Plenty of it."