• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    A Whole New World -Any
    When the other mare returns her smile, Djinni relaxes. A weight she'd not known she was carrying seems lighter now; she's not alone in this place. Though Josie is still very much an unknown entity, she is at least a living equine, and in times such as these, any friendly face is a lifeline.

"It's nice to meet you, Josie." She replies.

When the black horse asks what had happened, Djinni knows that her answer is likely to dim the hope in the other mare's eyes. 

"I don't." Admits the grullo mare. "But I do know that the farther down the mountain I go, the harder it is to use my m...my abilities." She'd almost slipped, almost revealed herself. "But it's too hard to breathe up here. I think we'll all have to leave eventually."

Glancing down the slope, the tobiano mare frowns for a moment before looking curiously back toward Josie. "Where were you, before this all started?"
    D J I N N I
    genie | rose gold tobiano dun | trickster

Messages In This Thread
    A Whole New World -Any - by Josie - 09-02-2016, 11:38 AM
    RE: A Whole New World -Any - by Djinni - 09-03-2016, 07:58 AM
    RE: A Whole New World -Any - by Josie - 09-03-2016, 03:34 PM
    RE: A Whole New World -Any - by Djinni - 09-04-2016, 08:04 AM
    RE: A Whole New World -Any - by Josie - 09-04-2016, 10:50 AM
    A Whole New World -Any - by Djinni - 09-05-2016, 07:03 PM
    RE: A Whole New World -Any - by Josie - 09-06-2016, 06:56 PM
    RE: A Whole New World -Any - by Djinni - 09-07-2016, 01:51 PM