• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

THREE more :)
    Okay, so! Spring has flower mane, I searched. Flowers says 0 spaces, so she still has her flowers? Like, they don't need to be earned back?

And I meant to ask this in my first big questions post, but it's about Longear/Mauve's Rabbit tail traits/shifting in general. The description for single animal shifting is:

Named as ____-shifting, this is the ability to shift into a single species (whether natural or mythical) or item (plant, skeleton, etc.). This can also include shifting parts of the body (eyes, tail, coat patterns, etc.). Natural form is equid.

(By the way, I had NO idea about partial shifting, this changes everything xD) 

a) The Rabbit Tail trait is independent of the shifting, this season her daughter rolled it but she is a coyote shifter. So I suppose Rabbit Tail needs to be added? And would it be 1 space? Basically, has a horse-sized scut instead of a horse's tail.

b) Also, are there limits to 'shifting parts of the body', aside from limited to the specific animal? Because this could be cool, but I hate ambiguity because I never want to overstep with traits. So Ribcage could retain a stripy tail, could he retain his fangs? Could he retain/partially shift both at once? Mauve could just shift her ears into coyote ears?

Also, Regenerative Healing so I know what is ahead of me Smile

From the Grumblesnakes quest where @[jenger] / @[Malis] won it:

Regenerative healing – You now have the ability to rapidly heal from any injury, regenerating tissue almost instantaneously. Think Wolverine from X-men.  This will also keep you from aging and make you effectively immortal, and gives you a pretty much indomitable immune system.

It's pretty OP, soooo, we looking at how many spaces?
    Anything that is zero doesn't need to be earned back. So flowers, and also rabbit tail. So she'll be born with the rabbit tail. I also added the tail to the database.

No limits to the partial shifting, but remember that all use of magic requires energy, so the longer the horse holds something, the more tired they become. e.g. Ribcage can't have fangs 24/7, but he can snap them out to bite someone and retract them again.

Regenerative Healing has been added to the database, and it's 2 slots.
    Thank ya!