• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm just a sucker for pain [eight]
    Gunsynd
    I wanna chain you up       I wanna tie you down

The land had changed, but the beast had not. He sat by and watched as they ran around forming their little bands of refugees, begging on their knees before the mountain’s lord for lands and powers. He felt the anger burning within him. He felt betrayed. By the world and by those who he had expected to understand him most. They had given up - they had forsaken his mistress. He will not trust in them again, he can only trust in himself and his god (they will bring his lover back and then the fools will see the error of their ways). 

He has chosen his path, but it is only a waiting game now. The god is gathering the faithful to him before he makes his move. Gunsynd can only pledge his allegiance and wait. He bides his time by watching the others in their quest for power and glory. He can only laugh at their misguided efforts. There is but one god in which they should place their faith but they ignore him. They will see.

It is while he watches the never-ended drama unfold that he spots him - the magician, the “guardian” of his valley. He had once given him such esteem, such respect. Now he could only watch him with disdain. Still, he approaches him and nods. He gathers whatever is left of the regard he had once held and asks “How are you faring in this new world?”

I M   J U S T   A   S U C K E R   F O R   P A I N

@[Eight] sorry he's such a cunt right now lol
    Gunsynd is currently pretending to be someone else! He is now 15hh, hybrid, flea-bitten grey with clear blue eyes and goes by the name of Ginkgo. He will not have use of his traits while he is in this form. Please play as if he is simply the other persona unless your character has some sort of mind-reading. Thanks! <3