• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Waves of Change { MANDATORY/ALL }
    V A K A R I A N
    i'd rather be a riot than indifferent
    The dark panther woman leads the small group soundlessly for days on the sheer word that the Beqanna Fairy had been generous enough to allow the small herd of women to have a home of their own. Sharp dark eyes are ever observant as Vakarian trails after the dark mare that had offered her a home.

An exchange of words was kept minimal as their goal was to reach the Coast. The women knew to conserve their energy and to pursue the goal of Naga. Vaka begins to question things with a lifted brow on the third day of their travel but when the salt air tangles in her dark mane and the ocean's humidity caresses the russet hide, Vaka feels shameful for having doubted Naga.

Sharp nails dig into the soft ebony soil and there is blatant surprise crossing the bay woman's features as she had never felt sand before. Vaka finds herself halting with fore hooves buried deep in the loose soil as the others maneuver around her. A smile finds itself curling the usual stern features of the mare as she paws playfully before realizing she is alone. Limbs pick up to move the woman over the sand, a smile on her features, he movements clumsy as she fights to find balance.

When Vaka catches up, Naga has drawn their attention. Lobes move as she speaks of herself, her desires, her interests in their new home. Vakarian does not offer up her history just yet but after Naga finishes, the black haired woman steps forward. "Hello-", Vaka hesitates but then draws a sharp breath, "I'm Vakarian. Naga invited me to join your family and so I did." Vaka speaks quickly with forcing her gaze to meet the other women. It was important to meet her herd-mates, her sisters. And then she falls quiet after giving a small nod to punctuate the end of her statement and falling back in to allow others to step forward.
    covet and azula's diamond armored daughter

Messages In This Thread
    Waves of Change { MANDATORY/ALL } - by Naga - 09-16-2016, 04:29 PM
    RE: Waves of Change { MANDATORY/ALL } - by Vakarian - 09-16-2016, 07:25 PM
    RE: Waves of Change { MANDATORY/ALL } - by Djinni - 09-16-2016, 08:13 PM
    RE: Waves of Change { MANDATORY/ALL } - by Sunday - 09-19-2016, 04:38 AM
    RE: Waves of Change { MANDATORY/ALL } - by Adalyn - 09-19-2016, 07:42 PM
    RE: Waves of Change { MANDATORY/ALL } - by Nayl - 09-23-2016, 02:07 PM