• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

anyone;

amanita

Blood calls to blood.

I step with near silent footfalls across the misty grounds. The trees above me are just beginning to show signs of new growth, bright green buds poking from the skeletal arms. I blink in the light that filters through the heavy air. I had been asleep when the world was ripped asunder and I have only just awoke to this new place. Water surrounds me, sky is above me. What I do not know is, who am I?

I remember only brief flashes of faces. Darkness. Bright light. A tugging in my heart for a particular beast, but who is he? I sigh and continue my sleepy walk. I am never even certain that I am awake for the slight tingle of magic in the air always feels like a dream. A dream, and familiar. I shake my head and bright black curls tumble around my face hiding the brilliance of my green eyes. It is easier to see if at least part of the world is shaded.

I plan to carry on but a scent, familiar, somewhat.. frightening? It catches my attention and I hesitate in my steps. My teeth grind with anxiety and I step back, not prepared to move further forward. Not yet. My nose quivers and I suck the scent down again. Male. Pain. Wings. The memories elude me yet.

Curiosity drives me. I cannot escape my own urges, so I will go forward. I step into his path limbs quivering, ears slightly back and eyes wide. I'll run if I have to but he is so much bigger than I anticipated. I will not get far.

Messages In This Thread
    anyone; - by Tiphon - 09-23-2016, 01:28 PM
    far off memory, like a scattered dream; - by Amanita - 09-24-2016, 10:04 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Vida - 09-25-2016, 02:27 AM
    RE: anyone; - by Tiphon - 09-26-2016, 02:26 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Vida - 09-26-2016, 04:28 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Ashley - 09-27-2016, 07:59 AM