• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Here I am; Here I was

The grullo mare wandered the warm land of Tephra, trying to find a place to escape the volcano's watch. She figured out that she'll have to go up, and that is what she was in the midst of doing when a noise startled her. She lost her footing, sliding a few horse-lengths back down the steep slope, and found a gash on her leg. "Crappy birds..!" She shouted at the crow gliding above her, deceptively high in the air to appear smaller than it really is - she knows better than to assume it finch-sized. She started up the volcano again, but this time at an angle - she couldn't take the lead step with her injured foreleg anymore. "Screw it. I'm heading down!" She shouted into the air, starting to turn and stumble her way down. She didn't see anyone she recognized from that high up - maybe some of them were around the crevice she found, out of her sight currently, she wondered - and started to speed her descent as much as she could safely.
    Rael Fire
    ..here I was, here I am..