• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

find what you love and let it kill you; ALL
    my apologies for my delay - i'm sorry i missed the activity! stupid bronchitis -.- ive been waiting for this dangit!
    ara can't speak but she wants to help =P she's good at fighting and diplomacy, and hopefully somebody can help her communicate at some point ;D

Give me reason to fill this hole, connect the space between
    Let it be enough to reach the truth that lies, across this new divide

excitement stirred in her heart at the sound of the call. FINALLY! finally SOMETHING was happening!

aranea had thought she would be quick to answer, but she had wandered further in to the territory than she had envisioned. it took her some time - even flying - to reach the gathered group. by then it seemed she had missed some of the fun, but not too much. she arrived in time to hear of the foolish man's challenge and as she landed she snorted in disgust.

though she had to admit she had not seen any of the leaders as much as she would have liked - okay, far less than she would have liked - she hadn't given up. what truly sucked for the ashen lady was that she wanted to do SO much and was so damned trapped.

how long had she lived in this silence, now? it seemed an eternity and though she had TRIED to recruit it was pretty darn hard to do without a voice. oh yes, stranger, just follow me because i can gesture and bob my head and look pretty. or at least not like i'm going to kill you.

you can see why it hadn't worked.

but here she was amongst the rest and choosing to stand aside the one who had stayed. the ruler that still ruled. magnus, she believed, though she did not know him terribly well. the one she had come for, the eight legged creature of her memories, was not to be seen.

she snorted again and stamped a hoof, narrowed flames focused on the unfamiliar male. he would leave or they would make him leave, it wasn't that hard, was it?

Messages In This Thread
    RE: find what you love and let it kill you; ALL - by Offspring - 10-22-2016, 02:19 PM
    RE: find what you love and let it kill you; ALL - by Aranea - 10-24-2016, 10:35 PM