• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

find what you love and let it kill you; ALL
    The warrioress stepped up to speak after the others had their turn. "I am here. I will glady support the army lead, but I'll also serve under others, if they speak honest. I will protest against what is not best for the people of Tephra; nor am I afraid of the consequences." She speaks, the threat and her strong will laced among her message. She did not glance around nervously, but instead flicked an ear back to listen for approachers behind the group. She gave a short nod towards Magnus to show she had finished, respect and a fire in her eyes melding to show her strength and courage.

Inside, she was afraid of never seeing her brother, her friends again if she battled a ruler, but she would do it if it would be the best choice for Tephra's safety and balance. They had been in a dangerously calm lull after her change of the lands, Beqanna's stripping of magics from those who had any. Rael, herself, had never truly trusted magicians or witches, but she would stand beside them if they were for what was right, not what was best.

She snorted at the grey, here to challenge Magnus. Sighing, she doesn't say anything. She decided to hold her tongue on this subject, for once, rather than just shooting at her mouth. So, to compensate, she straightened her posture and stepped forwards, ready to join the fight if it came down to it.

"Let's not waste time dilly-dallying about chatting," Rael starts, after stepping forwards, a slight scorn in her voice. "I'd like to know what the plan is." She says after a small breath, her ears forward now, her eyes bright. She was honest; an unusual speaking trait for her - she tended to hold her tongue if it wasn't going to come across as something nice. But.. New land, new leadership, new self, she assumed with a small sigh.

OOC : Somebody got a bit sassy.. Hehe. She's right, though, she did mentally change when Beqanna mixed itself up.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: find what you love and let it kill you; ALL - by Offspring - 10-22-2016, 02:19 PM
    RE: find what you love and let it kill you; ALL - by Rael Fire - 10-28-2016, 08:59 PM