• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Nature's first green is gold
    — find what you love and let it kill you —

Celeana had grown quiet and Magnus internally berated himself for her silence.

It had to be his presence that caused her to grow quiet and he shifted at the thought. Perhaps it would be better if he stepped away and gave her some space to talk about her land without him standing over her. She, after all, seemed uncomfortable with his presence and he didn’t like the thought of aggravating that.

So, as the silence stretched on for a few more minutes, he cleared his throat.

“I should probably be on my way,” he caught Spice’s gaze, trying to convey meaning without saying anything. He could only hope that she would understand his intentions. “Spice, if you would like to come see Tephra for yourself, I would love to show you around sometime. It is a truly beautiful land with some wonderful souls who call it home.” He paused for a second before continuing. “Besides, I have found that it is sometimes easiest to make a decision regarding a home after you have seen it in person.”

It would not be the first time that he had left the Field with an invitation open. He could only hope that she would take him up on his word and come see the land for herself. It was quiet, but life still flowed there and it was breathtaking to view. One day, he would see it blossom into his vision as a haven, but for now, it was still in its infancy. It needed more willing to dedicate themselves to the case.

“It has been a pleasure to meet all of you.” He looked at Spice one more time before glancing toward Celeana and nodding and then looking toward Kiano. “If you would ever like to discuss the Gates more, i would be happy to tell you everything I know of them. Perhaps I could be of some help to you.”

magnus

sorry for jumping order again, but i wanted to wrap this thread up a little since it has been going on so long. <3

@[Chaeli], if you want them to meet again or post in tephra, i'd love that!
    [Image: gqYjsHr.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Nature's first green is gold - by Pumpkin Spice - 10-19-2016, 06:34 PM
    RE: Nature's first green is gold - by Celeana - 10-20-2016, 10:37 PM
    RE: Nature's first green is gold - by magnus - 10-21-2016, 01:10 AM
    RE: Nature's first green is gold - by Celeana - 10-25-2016, 11:16 PM
    RE: Nature's first green is gold - by Kiano - 10-25-2016, 02:12 PM
    RE: Nature's first green is gold - by magnus - 10-26-2016, 12:36 AM
    RE: Nature's first green is gold - by Kiano - 10-26-2016, 03:46 AM
    RE: Nature's first green is gold - by magnus - 11-05-2016, 12:36 AM
    RE: Nature's first green is gold - by magnus - 11-13-2016, 04:54 PM