• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

give me something to believe in; any

Well isn't he just the brooding sort. She was bored again, always sooo bored, and went for a stroll that was so rudely interrupted by this massive cloud of blahh. That cloud seemed to originate from him, this storm of sulleness. Dull and dreary.

She grimaced as yet another of those wretched flappy creatures squawked about their many problems. Talk about annoying. He didn't seem so harmony-inclined either with that so-serious face staring at nothing. Man, what a bore. At least he seemed sort of pretty on the outside; he had at least that going for him. Maybe.

Could be he was so serious because he was fragile. Like these little shells and baubles scattered all over the place. She stared down at one, inspecting it passively. They were pretty sometimes, pearly and bright. But the loveliest always seemed to turn out the most brittle. And sure enough the iridescent seashell easily dusted beneath her weight. Shame.

It breaks the spell on the guy though, and he snaps at her. A crooked grin tips one corner of her lips. You call that a show? Certainly, nothing you were doing was the least bit comparable to entertainment standing there like a petrified numbskull without a wit to spare.

She took a single step closer and stopped, enough for the moon to light her plain features dimly. A mess of a brown mane, tangled and matted by salty sea air, a dull gray coat. Nothing at all interesting, as was her curse of normalcy. She wasn't all that tall either, being only about a year and a half old.

Have a name, do you, Statue?

Wallace

Messages In This Thread
    give me something to believe in; any - by Sabrael - 10-27-2016, 03:47 PM
    RE: give me something to believe in; any - by Wallace - 10-28-2016, 02:51 PM