• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

BREEDERS CUP CHALLENGE - 2 LEFT!
    Didn't Win the Space get 9th place and Shaman Ghost 10th?
    Ohhh fancy! 10 points, please. lol anybody else and I would totally have picked wibd manipulation. Very shiny! Thank you! <3 And I loved the random factor of this kind of quest. Very fun! Haha, think Q and I will sit the next one out though and give other people a chance. <3
    I did like this a lot! Chance quests are entertaining.
    http://www.breederscup.com/sites/default...-chart.pdf

The official results have Win the Space as last - I wonder if Shaman scratched. They don't even list a 10th place anywhere. Let me investigate a bit

EDIT: Yep, he was scratched for going off feed and spiking a temp the night before, making Win the Space the last place horse
    Oh my gooooodness, how fun! :| Can Canaan have wind manipulation, please? Big Grin Thank you! <3

(I love these types of quests.)