• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

TO THE MOON POOL (ALL KINGDOM - INITIATIONS)
    Celeana

Finally the time had come, initiation night was upon them and Celeana knew well they mustn't waste their precious time. While the moon was still cradled in it's heavenly bed of constellations, blanketed by the gorgeous and frightening nightfall. As waves lapped at the coastal sands of Nerine's beaches, sinking back into the ocean itself, revealing the wonders of low tide. Nocturnal creature residents scurried about excitedly, turtles, lizards, and avians alike called out in chorus as the sisterhood marched on. Led by their just panther queen into the night, followed by their new brethren, sisters and brothers congregated for the first time in ages. This was a time of new traditions, and beginnings for the strong women and now men of Nerine.

Celeana trails behind Hestia, and her other caste members while she had failed to recruit newcomers of beqanna. She still held her elegant cranium of hers high, it as the first time in a while since she'd been this proud of herself and her sisters. And with a comforting grin forming upon her muzzle, the girl marches on towards this moon cove. A place of new beginnings, for all of them. Even for the most stubborn of sisters.

The moist sand beneath her hooves, grows darkens as they proceed through a maze of puddles left by the previously aquatic area. Her heart quickens as they reach the mouth of a cave, glittering with a gorgeous azure iridescent glow. Her verdant eyes dance about her surroundings as the crashing of low tide waves beat across cliffs thundered in her ears, sending echoes throughout the magnificent cavern. The path is windy, and maze like as she follows Hestia and Naga down the windy passageway revealing a gorgeous fountain ruin within working order, sculpted to perfection. And how could it get any better? The Moon reflected upon the waters through the roof above which seemed to have eroded over the years, allowing the waters to glow with luminance giving each of the bodies within the cave a cobalt tint.

With admiration practically glowing in her eyes, Celeana watches with a fondness as Naga pledges to Nerine, as she pledges herself to the sisterhood. Her heart flutters with excitement as adrenaline rushes through every vein in her body. She felt like a child initiating herself into the sisterhood for the first time, except this time she would be a diplomat.

Stepping forwards, with a sense of pride and accomplishment she recites her own pledge. "I Celeana, pledge to uphold the new traditions and laws of this new land. I promise to fill Nerine's land with life, and to pass down the knowledge of our sisterhood's history. I pledge to fulfill the duties, as a diplomat and spiritual caste member throughout my days." The ebony speckled girl steps forth into the glittering waters, bowing her porcelain cranium in deep respect towards her queen. As the cold waters lap at her coat, purifying her being and initiating her into the new castes.

Where the Wild Things Are

OOC: I love this post <3 for the spiritual caste Queenie said it was by volunteer...
    [Image: celeana1_zps6eonkecp.gif?w=480&h=480&fit...1483304507]

Messages In This Thread
    TO THE MOON POOL (ALL KINGDOM - INITIATIONS) - by Naga - 11-23-2016, 01:09 AM
    RE: TO THE MOON POOL (ALL KINGDOM - INITIATIONS) - by Celeana - 11-23-2016, 02:35 AM