• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

break some bread for all my sins | magnus & any

Magnus’ smile deepens as he observes the two together, pleased to see that they were getting along so well and so quickly. While he very much enjoyed everyone’s company in Tephra, something that now included Dahmer, it warmed his heart to know that those within Tephra enjoyed each other just as much. Especially someone like Lucrezia who so deeply deserved to be surrounded by friends and loved ones.

“I am doing well, Lucrezia,” he answered kindly, acknowledging her greeting with a twitch of his scarred lips and an incline of his handsome head. His attention was quickly caught by the leviathan and he grinned in response, chuckling at his quick answer. “Thankfully you need not give up anything to live here,” he glanced around them to the greenery surrounding them, “although I will keep it in mind.”

At his next question, Magnus’ expression grew slightly more somber in thought. “There truly is nothing you need to do, although the strength of your mind and sweat of your brow would not be turned down.” Tephra did not require anything for entrance, but it could always use skilled diplomats, strong soldiers. Magnus had been around long enough to recognize that. “The politics of the land are quite simple. We welcome those who simply seek a residence, but we also have a caste for those who seek more purpose. It is not split specifically into peace or war—but we will eventually have leaders for both. If you are interested in putting your skill set to work for Tephra, you are more than welcome to join.”

He paused for a moment, considering the stallion before continuing, “We also have a three-seated Council of leaders to help advise and lead Tephra. One seat for the Head of War, one set for Head of Peace, and one seat for a Council member of my choosing. Since we are a land in our infancy, the Council is empty.”

He wasn’t sure if Dahmer had his sights set on such ambition or if he simply wanted a place to call home, but Magnus figured it was better to be safe than sorry in his explanation—even if it meant being slightly more long winded than he preferred. He shrugged and gave a small smile. “It truly is up to you.”

out of the blue out into the loneliest place that you'll ever know
    I carried the world just as far as I could but the damage had taken its toll

[Image: gqYjsHr.png]

Messages In This Thread
    break some bread for all my sins | magnus & any - by Dahmer - 11-28-2016, 09:39 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | magnus & any - by Dahmer - 12-02-2016, 10:15 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | magnus & any - by Dahmer - 12-05-2016, 07:55 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | magnus & any - by Dahmer - 12-12-2016, 06:47 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | magnus & any - by magnus - 12-13-2016, 01:30 AM